Basic w/ AMAD Collection

4:24 PM TATHYS RUEDAFLORES 0 Comments






I am wearing;
top/blusa- AMAD COLLECTION
bermuda- AMAD COLLECTION
leather jacket/cazadora de piel- Michael Kors
zapatos/shoes- C&A


I am back, I've been a little M.I.A this entire week. If you have read any of my previous post you should know that I was recently moving apartments. This week I finally moved into my new studio and between unpacking, school and my internet not working I had not chance to post anything. It kinda bums me out since I was on a roll.

Today I am back with the second part to a collaboration I did with a brand very dear to my heart, AMAD Collection. Melissa Aguilar, the brand owner and CEO offered me the first collaboration and for that i am extremely grateful and forever in her debt. These pictures were taken a few months back but I was waiting for a weather appropriate time to show you guys. now that spring is here I am excited to show you this outfit. 

Both pieces are from the brand's "Basic" collection. Since the monochromatic look is not ever out of style I decided to go for a black and white minimalistic outfit for a classic look that you can reach for any time. AMAD Collection has already launched their spring and summer collection. Bright colors in fun cuts to satisfy summer's exotic vibes (you can view the collection here). The clothes are personally made by the designer herself, and are proudly a 100% Mexican brand.  Make sure to check them out and follow them in all their social media as @amadcollection.

Thanks loves once again for stopping by, you really make me so happy. Hope you kickstart you weekend with the right foot. Blessings to all. Love you. Kisses!




Hola a todos por fin estoy de vuelta con ustedes. Ya estoy en mi nuevo estudio, y por ahorita toda va muy bien. Había estado un poco perdida por que entre la mudanza de departamento, la escuela, y la falta de internet que había tenido me fue impossible sentarme a conversar con ustedes por medio de este blog. Lo cual me causo mucha tristeza por que ya le había agarrado la onda a esto de tener ciertos días para publicar. 

Hoy vuelvo con una colaboración con una marca que tengo muy presente en mi corazón, AMAD Collection. Melissa Aguilar, la diseñadora y dueña de esta maravillosa marca fue la primera persona en creer en mi y darme su apoyo y colaboración, le estoy tremendamente agradecida. Estas fotos las tomamos hace algunos meses, pero las estaba guardando para un clima mas apropiado. Ahora que llego la primavera es el momento perfecto.

Ambas piezas utilizadas en este outfit son de la colección de "Básicos" de la marca. Como el look monocromatico nunca pasa de moda me decidí por un look minimalista y en blanco y negro que se puede usar en cualquier momento. AMAD Collection también lanzo al mercado su nueva linea de primavera/verano. Colores vibrantes, cortes frescos y divertidos; para satisfacer las necesidades de verano (pueden ver la colección a aquí). Las piezas son hechas personalmente por la diseñadora, y son una empresa orgullosamente 100% mexicana. No se olviden de visitar sus redes sociales, los pueden encontrar como @amadcollection.

Muchas gracias una vez mas por su visita al blog, su apoyo me hace saltar de felicidad. Cada vez somos mas y les agradezco infinitamente. Les deseo un buen inicio de fin de semana. Los quiero. Besos!

Photo Credits to Cristina Quintana
*Some pictures may have been modified from their original version.
*Algunas fotografias han sido modificadas de su color original.


0 comments:

Thanks for sharing.-xo TathysR